rryam is a website for Everything Apple Platforms Development and Swift. Two articles are published weekly on iOS, iPadOS, macOS, tvOS, watchOS development, Swift language, and Xcode.
Everything Apple Platforms Development and Swift.
Currently, Rudrank Riyam is the maintainer and author of this website. He is the iOS Developer Relations at Codemagic, a mobile-first CI/CD service.
He started iOS development in 2017 and ventured into watchOS and macOS development in 2020 and tvOS development in 2021.
These articles were written from March 23, 2021 and updated till November 29, 2022.
Articles for LogRocket:
- Exploring the iOS Live Activities API
- Using UIPickerView in Swift forms: Tutorial with examples
- Adding GIFs to your iOS app with FLAnimatedImage and SwiftUI
- Simplify JSON parsing in Swift using Codable
- Mastering typealias in Swift
- A complete guide to the Swift defer statement
- Building custom charts in SwiftUI
- How to create a framework in Swift
- Swift extensions: An overview with examples
- for-in loops in Swift tutorial
- Understanding the SwiftUI grid layout
Articles for Codemagic:
- Publish to App Store Connect with Codemagic’s Apple Developer Portal integration
- Code signing issues in Xcode 14 and how to fix them
- SwiftLeeds 2022: What to expect
- What to expect from NSSpainX 2022
- SwiftUI 4.0: New and updated APIs with code examples
- Is your app crashing on TestFlight? Issues and potential solutions
- Xcode 14: Discussing improvements and new features with examples
- New frameworks announced at WWDC 2022
- Swiftly Approaching: Guide to Apple WWDC 2022
- Updating your dependencies for M1 Macs and CI/CD
- What’s new on Google I/O 2022 for developers: Key announcements
- Migrating your iOS projects and CI/CD to M1 Macs
- Issues with Apple silicon and snapshot/golden testing
- Issues with uploading to the App Store and how to solve them
- Automating screenshots for iOS apps using fastlane and Codemagic
- Open-source iOS apps for learning better practices
- macOS UI testing with Codemagic
- iOS Conf SG 2022: Key learnings
- Getting Started with XCRemoteCache: Speed up local iOS builds
- Google Sign-In & Firebase Authentication Using SwiftUI
- How to publish apps to App Store Connect with Codemagic
- Codemagic vs GitHub Actions
- 25 Must-have tools for Apple platforms developers + Infographic